AmadeusWeb — About UsSee our v4 release or our services. We are the technology backbone of the YieldMore Network and of Joyful Earth through which we offer services. Engage with Amadeus Web
- Request a demo / discussion.
- For developers / digital agencies.
- For business owners / ideators / facilitators.
- Web building
- Marketing and Networking
- Mentoring and Volunteering
- Healing / Life Visioning
Migrating From Version2 — [Docs] — Assistant...scanning for sections
Migrating From Version2 — Documentation
Amadeus 3.x does not disrupt the entry point of v2 and will simply pass execution onto the v2 folder provided it has been downloaded on your machine.
In this way, it was possible to start a fresh rewrite of 3.0 with zipped theme distribution architecture making the bitbucet repository superlite.
Steps to Migrate Site
- Create a code folder and move (rename in git), the _xyz.php without the underscore. If using legacy theme, dont move _menu and _footer_content
- Add a index.php file to the root with following code
<?php error_reporting(E_ALL); ini_set('display_errors', '1'); include_once '../amadeus/framework/entry.php'; define('SITEPATH', __DIR__); include_once 'code/cms.php'; ?>
- Change .htaccess from _cms.php to index.php (lines 6 and 8)
- Now run the website, you will get "cannot redeclare" and other errors ->
Remove include to framework from cms.php Change entry point from core.php to entry.php Change path to 'path' => SITEPATH, add 'folder' => 'content/',
- Replace cs_var with am_var in cms.php and functions.php
- Remove _ga.php and add 'google-analytics' => '[ga4id]'