AmadeusWeb — About UsSee our v4 release or our services. We are the technology backbone of the YieldMore Network and of Joyful Earth through which we offer services. Engage with Amadeus Web
- Request a demo / discussion.
- For developers / digital agencies.
- For business owners / ideators / facilitators.
- Web building
- Marketing and Networking
- Mentoring and Volunteering
- Healing / Life Visioning
How Tos — [Docs] — Assistant...scanning for sections
How Tos — Documentation
Customizing Icons Supplied by a theme
Years ago we would use individual images or css image sprites for icons for buttons and in boxes. Today there are libraries with many many usable icons made from svgs and bundled into a single font.
They may provide cheatsheets like boxicons below or have an accompanying html file or require a css class explorer (a tool Imran has made in the past and will make accessible again).
Optimizing and Validating a Theme
Use Google Photos
- Log into Google Photos on your computer. 2 .Click on the Album you want to embed. ...
- Click on Get Link and then Copy.
- Go to publicalbum.org.
- Paste your Google Albums link into the box and press Create Embed Code.
- Here you'll be able to change the way your album is displayed if you wish.