AmadeusWeb — About UsSee our v4 release or our services. We are the technology backbone of the YieldMore Network and of Joyful Earth through which we offer services. Engage with Amadeus Web
- Request a demo / discussion.
- For developers / digital agencies.
- For business owners / ideators / facilitators.
- Web building
- Marketing and Networking
- Mentoring and Volunteering
- Healing / Life Visioning
[Why Us] — Assistant...scanning for sections
Who Likes Using Us Best
- Customers who are tired of being dependant on developers to load in content, of errors and missed items in copying from preview to live environments, who want to push a lot of content updates made over a large period of time but do not have a mechanism to do it.
- Customers who are tired of security, plugin, backup nightmares and bloatware, who would like to have a simple robust system that clearly separates content and data from code and html.
- Customers who want a super simple and elegant system, who understand the value of thrift in development and either like getting a little technical or want to make life a little easier for their team.
- Customers who care about having their content organized into neat folders and subfolders, by laying out a content architecture and healthy taxonomy.
- Developers who hate the complexity of systems being built, with so many either unused or misused code, and who have to keep loading in content for customers because of no separation of concerns, who like a simple system that doesn't fail miserably when it comes to tracking and pushing content.
- Developers who like to code their way through small changes instead of relying on plugins and have an interest in craftsmanship.
- Developers who like to write clean code that is minimalistic and which can be easily extended or customized, believing in convention over configuration (databases typically do this) and other best practices.
See Showcase of Websites
Technical Reasons to Adopt
Our's is a better platform that Imran Ali Namazi, it's creator, with 22 years of software craftsmanship strongly recommends. He will take full responsibility for it.
It has a plan for adoption within the developer community and we are working with a few seniors and mentors to offer certification training in it within 2023.
Until then, you, our collaborators are benefitors for no extra cost than his time.
The Environment Data (from database) synchronization nightmare in MOST SYSTEMS is a breeze in Amadeus which will let a team make extensive content changes on their machines, integrate them and resolving conflicts and collisions using git resolution methodology and then do a granular update to staging and live! For its diligence in content alone, Amadeus remains a HANDS DOWN WINNER.
|Pros / Pluses
- Feature Marketplace
- Easy to create and change
- Logins for changes
Cons / Minuses
- Security Nightmare
- No content architecture and tracking
- Database abstraction
- Plugin mania, management difficulties or coding customised ones are little tough
|Pros / Pluses
- Lightweight and minimalistic
- Content is on open source standards, collaboration via git
- Helps Imran make a case for it.
- Collaborators can develop a bunch of content offline or on a fork and submit for review
- Backup is inherent, test offline and publish is easy (no hassle with environments)
- Features can be hand coded. Has an artisan feel.
- Sheets and Presentations are also simple content trackable.
- Plays well with aurelia.io and supabase.com though implementations are still in the works.
- Is driven by convention and has many reference codebases published publically (see bitbucket links at top)
Cons / Minuses
- Setup and Learning Curve
- Lack of tons of plugins.
- No login or wysiwyg (an advantage from a security point of view)
- No developer community though its super simple for a goof front end / php developer to pick up